Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to buying goods from the on-line shop or by mail order. By placing an order on-line you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
General Terms and Conditions
1. On-line shopping and Telephone Mail Order at London Till Rolls is for sale and delivery of goods within mainland United Kingdom only. U.K. islands can be quoted special prices on request for delivery.
2. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT @ 20%. London Till Rolls will try to ensure that the advertised price is maintained but we reserve the right to change before an order is placed.
3. Postage is not charged on any order placed for delivery within mainland United Kingdom. Places outside this area may include a charge at the discretion of the management.
4. Items will be dispatched within 2 to 4 working days, depending on stock availability (out of stock items soon come back into stock and typical turn around of orders are within 1 week). All standard deliveries will be made within 14 days.
5. London Till Rolls will try to maintain stock of all items within our range. We will attempt to obtain stock items within 3 working days if it is not available. However, due to the supply from distributors all items must be subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order can not be met, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
6. London Till Rolls will advise by e-mail when goods are dispatched, with an expected delivery day. If a product was to become lost or damaged in transit, you need to contact us as soon as possible. please ensure that you make a comment about any packaging/damaged box when receiving from the courier and record this on the delivery signature documentation. We will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible. However, we reserve the right not to replace goods damaged by the courier if they have been signed for in good condition by you.
7. Please ensure you e-mail your business address and delivery details to email@example.com. Payment can be made by several credit/debit cards by mail order, telephone order and online order. Goods will be dispatched after receiving a cheque or Postal Order made payable to London Till Rolls. Therefore, all orders must be paid for prior to dispatch. If the cardholder address if different from the delivery address we will require both at point of order for security checking and fraud prevention.
8. Credit or Debit card Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
9. Goods can be refunded but are subject to the discretion of London Till Rolls. Full refunds made due to faulty goods where no replacement is supplied may not be subject to an administration fee. Any fees due to orders made in error or refunding of goods not required, made on London Till Rolls are to be paid by the customer placing the order, including any VAT on such charges. Cancellation of a card transaction made by yourself to your card issuer will be chargeable from London Till Rolls to yourself/business at the charge made by your card issuer and any charges made by Merchant services. Any refunds made payable by Merchant Services to your transaction card, will be charged at the Merchants Services administration at time of ordering at 4%+VAT of the order value.
Orders placed incorrectly may be returned by the purchaser within 28 days from the date of sale. An administrative charge shall be included (currently £10.00). This charge is for administrative purposes and all goods must be returned in a re-saleable condition in order for the goods to be re-sold and are subject to a re-stocking fee as follows:
product returned within 7 days – 0%
product returned within 7 – 28 days – 15%
product returned after 28 days – 25%
Should the product purchased be returned due to non-delivery, a refund of the purchase amount less a charge (currently £10.00) per parcel shall be deducted to cover the costs placed by the courier.
10. Cheque or Postal Order. Payment to be made to London Till Rolls and sent with order requirements including delivery address to: London Till Rolls, 5 Carvel house, Manchester Road, London, E14 3DH.
If you are unhappy with an item purchased from us, please let us know!! We will make every effort to ensure you are happy with the purchase you have made and attempt to correct any issues/problems. However, all refunds or returns are entirely at the discretion of the management.
Product Quality Guarantee
London Till Rolls provides good products and service. If you are unhappy with a product purchased please contact London Till Rolls as soon as possible and we will try our very best to resolve the problem. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you may return the product, attachments and packaging to ourselves within 7 days of purchase. We will not accept any returns not in original packaging. Please keep all boxes and packaging in event of a fault or any damage and this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. We accept no liability after this period. If goods are missing or broken please call 02071932974. Any postage costs for delivery to & from ourselves are billed to customer and cannot be refunded.
We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes. However London Till Rolls keeps a full customer database to ensure that a satisfactory service is provided and to enable us to follow up any enquires if necessary. The above terms and conditions apply to the U.K. only and do not affect customers statutory rights.
The layout of this page and website remains the property of London Till Rolls under UK copyright law. All logos and pictures remain the property of the applicable manufacturer/UK distributors and are reproduced in reselling their equipment. Any unauthorised duplication of page content or site layout will be deemed a breach of applicable laws.